LYNNWOOD, Wash. (Sept. 20, 2022) — The Lynnwood Convention Center hosted its annual Meet the Artists Reception Tuesday, September 19th.
During the event, select people were treated with a VIP experience were they had a chance of tasting some of next year’s finest meals from Plate & Palette.
Following the VIP event, the people who attended the two-hour reception were greeted with incredible artwork.
This year’s theme focused on animals ranging from captivating painting, mesmerizing images, and awe-inspiring handcrafted pieces.
Underneath this blog, you’ll find the photo-ops taken from the event. Compared to last year, there will be multiple options to download an image.
Image Download Instructions
- Fully click on the photo you appear in. Don’t right click the image because it will appear small.
- Once you’ve clicked on the photo, you’ll find an information icon on the bottom right side of the screen.
- Click on the information icon where you’ll find “view full size” below the image.
- Click on the “view full size” text and it’ll open a brand new tab.
- The full image will appear on the new tab where you’ll finally right click on the photo.
- Select “save image as” and save the image to your desired location.
- You now have your photo downloaded!
Over the past year, I’ve also read the comments and received feedback from people regarding troubleshoots you’ve encountered while downloading images.
To make it easier, I’ve created a Google Drive link should you have any trouble downloading it on this site. Click on the shareable link below and you’ll find two folders, including “Photo-Ops.”
Another possible issue is dealing with a WEBP file. To solve this issue, you can find sites that’ll convert WEBP files into a JPG (ex. Ezgif or CloudConvert). It’ll further solve any additional issues you might encounter, but I would recommend clicking on the Google Drive link above you.
Support My Business
Like many artists from different walks of life, donations come a long way that’ll allow me to continue my photography business in the Pacific Northwest.
If you’re generous enough to support my other works, I’ll highly appreciate it. Hope you’ve enjoyed the event and perhaps stick around and check out my works.
Social Media Links